I use a generic monitor- and boot program for my 68k systems, this one is for my 68010SBC. Assemble it with the DOS-tool asm.
Drivers for OS9, written in OS-9 assembly and assemble/link them with r68/l68, no libs used:
- rtc3102.a: mc68681 clock (ticker) module, with ds1302 RTC on its input/output port
- rtc3231.a: idem for this new rtc
- windrv.a: a simple window manager under development
- w0.a, w1.a .. w16.a: window device descriptors
- graphic.a and graphic.h: graphic library for use with TFT screen
Work in progress is a AO-73 telemetry receiver and decoder in DSP: